The Trout Unlimited Rapidan Chapter’s annual Fly Fishing Show is tomorrow, February 26th at Fauquier High School in Warrenton, Virginia from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm. This is a larger venue than the Middleburg Community Center, where it’s been held in recent years, except for last year when it was snowed out.
In addition to the vendors, guides and the raffles for gear and a trip to fish Yellowstone National Park, they have a great speaker line up starting at 9:30 am:
- 9:30 Jeff Murray – Mountain Trout Fishing
- 10:15 William Heresniak – Flyfishing for Musky
- 11:00 Capt. Tony Harding – Flyfishing Virginia Tidal Waters
- 11:45 Beau Beasley – Fishing Best Waters of Mid-Atlantic
- 12:45 Bryan Kelly – Three Moods of Smallmouth Bass
- 1:30 Colby Trow – Trophy Fish of Shenandoah Valley
- 2:15 Grizz Lambert (sorry, can’t find a link) – Shad Fishing on Potomac
- 3:00 Jeff Kelble – Virginia Rivers Fish Outlook
Proceeds from the show benefit the chapter’s conservation projects, and if the wind keeps up tomorrow like it is right now, you won’t be out fishing anyway. So stop by the show.